Capital Quarter: Autumn 2022
Service: Capital markets
Welcome to our Autumn edition of Capital Quarter – the newsletter for listed businesses and their advisors.
In this edition:
- Lauren Haslam, Manager in our Transaction Service team, explains why clear communication of climate-related information is more important than ever for businesses
- VAT Partner Mark Ellis examines the challenges of recovering VAT on expenditure incurred by holding companies
- Adam Humphreys and Joseph Baulf, Partners in our Capital Markets Transaction Services team, explore the important role of forward planning and clever timing when preparing for an IPO
- Director Linlin Jin analyses the advantages of listing on the US market and what is involved
- Sam Bradshaw from our Transaction Service team looks back at what’s been happening on the markets over the last quarter
We hope you find this edition useful, and we are always keen to hear your comments and suggestions for future articles.